Coronavirus (COVID-19) Information
NEW COVID POLICY JULY 2020:
In light of decreased COVID numbers in our area, we will start allowing restricted numbers of clients back into the building. This will allow those that would prefer to be with their pets for most of the appointment, to have the opportunity to be there with them. We still need to keep our staff and clients safe with restrictions and certain policies. Our curbside appointments have been very successful in allowing us to still provide our patients with the care they need while keeping our staff and clients safe. We will continue to use this protocol for most appointments. We will also continue to use curbside for all medication/food pick-ups and technician appointments.
- We will start taking lobby appointments as of July 1st. Lobby appointments mean that clients can wait in the lobby with their pet until the doctor is ready to do their exam. A technician will take the history and bring the patient back to the treatment area for vitals and doctor exam. Your pet will then be returned to you, and the doctor can then do any communication with you in the lobby. We will avoid having clients and staff in the exam rooms together unless absolutely necessary.
- There will be a limited number of lobby appointments allowed each day. Lobby appointments are not intended for urgent appointments, but instead for things that can be scheduled ahead of time.
- If you choose to make a lobby appointment, we will ask that you fill out a health questionnaire prior to coming in.
- We politely ask that anyone who enters the building wears a mask that covers their nose and mouth the entire time they are in the building.
- We will allow one person to enter with the pet.
We appreciate your understanding as we navigate this new landscape. We have not had any of our staff get sick with COVID and we will do our best to keep it that way. Your willingness to cooperate with our new policies have been a big part of that. Thank you so much and we will continue to keep you updated as we re-evaluate our policies periodically. We miss seeing our current clients and look forward to meeting our new clients face-to-face!