South Arbor Animal Hospital has an on-site, fully stocked pharmacy in order to treat your pet with the latest and best veterinary medications. We carry the safest heartworm and flea and tick control preventatives for you and your pets and a wide range of prescription medicines and nutritional foods to keep your pet healthy, including:
- Flea and Tick Products
- Heartworm Preventatives
- Medications to treat: ear infections, external parasites, eye problems, heart problems, immune problems, internal parasites, intestinal upset, respiratory infections, skin problems, thyroid deficiency or excess, as well as many other common pet health conditions
- Shampoos and Topicals: For skin allergies and infections
- Prescription Diets: Royal Canin Diets to treat/prevent a wide range of conditions
Having a fully stocked, on-site pharmacy provides our clients with many benefits:
- Provides our staff with the ability to discuss dosing instructions and/or possible product interactions and any potential side effects with you.
- Allows our clients the opportunity to ask us questions about medications, flea and tick preventatives and interactions with other medications or products.
- Ensures that all medications and products are safe and obtained directly from their manufacturers.
- Guarantees optimal product and medication storage conditions.
- Promotes easy and accurate refills for our clients.
You can rely on South Arbor Animal Hospital for all of your pet’s veterinary pharmaceutical and product needs! Please call us today if you need a refill of your dog or cat’s prescription.